Natural enhancement for men entails herbal supplementation, which is becoming more popular among men who want relatively safe, non-prescription, accessible solutions for male enlargement. But are you aware of the actual composition of these herbal products? Here is a crash course in the common ingredients of men enhancement herbs:
- Horny Goat Weed – Leafy medicinal herb traditionally used to treat erectile dysfunction and boost libido. It restores low levels of testosterone to normal and results in increased libido, endurance, and sexual sensation.
- Arginine – Essential amino acid that increases nitric oxide in the body, which enables and supports sexual function by promoting vasodilatation (allows blood vessels in the penis to dilate).
- Catuaba Bark – Comes from the Amazon rainforests of Brazil and long utilized to enhance sexual desire. It has sex-enhancing properties, used to a great level of success for centuries.
- Korean Red Ginseng – Traditionally used to overcome deliver extra energy to the body. It also owns aphrodisiacal properties, stimulates both physical and mental activity, enhances athletic abilities, and positively impacts the sex glands. Ginseng, too, helps normalize blood pressure while rejuvenating your system.
- Gingko Biloba – A Chinese herbal extract that is famed for the improvement of blood flow and oxygen throughout the body. Sexual performance is enhanced through an increase in blood flow to the genitals.
- Muira Puama – This Brazilian herb is also a well-reputed aphrodisiac since ancient times.
- Schizandra Berry – Popular Chinese aphrodisiac that increases sexual energy and desire.
- Long Jack Root – Has been used for centuries as a traditional remedy for fatigue, loss of sexual desire, and erectile dysfunction. This natural remedy for ED contains superoxide dimutase, an antioxidant enzyme that inhibits the chain reaction of free radicals dangerous to your system.
- Avena Sativa – Used to strengthen mind, body, and spirit, and also known as wild oat straw.
- Cranberry Extract – May assist men with enlarged prostate and also assists in the treatment of urinary tract infections.
- Maca Root – An herbaceous plant used by ancient Inca warriors for strength improvement. It is added to formulas for libido and sexual performance.
- Niacin – Also known as vitamin B3, it improves blood circulation through relaxing arteries and veins.
- L-Carnitine – An amino acid found in high concentrations in healthy sperm.
- L-Lysine – An essential amino acid that helps increase semen quality and volume.
- Pine Bark Extract – Increases the production of nitric oxide for vasodilation.
- Zinc – A natural testosterone production enhancer and promoter of healthy sperm count. Inadequate zinc levels can cause erectile dysfunction as well as infertility.
While non-prescription and comes with safety reminders, herbal supplementation should be done in a way that highly considers your general health and wellness. Many men enhancement pills are one-a-day formulas, although there are those that have up to six pills per daily intake – a less-than-ideal route for supplementation. Consider if they should be taken, too, on a full stomach.
You can negotiate your way to effective male enhancement with the right natural solutions. Keep posted here on MensHealthDigest.org for relevant reviews, news, and information.